Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This Will Move You.

Hello Everyone,

So, I am hoping that some or most of you can take the time to view the video link below.
The link is of a presentation the Acumen Fund Fellows Class of 2010 (my class) had to give the night before we all flew out to our designated investments.

I am in it and looking pretty fugly if I must say so myself. I swear I didn't put on 20 pounds!

Nonetheless, the video is a great way to witness the diversity of my cohort as well as get an idea of what being an Acumen Fund Fellow is all about.

I think you will all enjoy it.

The lady at the beginning is Blair Miller and she manages the program. She is grrreat!

On a final note, it is so wonderful reading people's comments and knowing you are enjoying this. I would like to ask you all, as readers, what questions you might have that perhaps I could answer. It is so interesting to see what sparks people's attention! So...please tell me what you would like to hear!
Enjoy the video. I am positive you will find it moving.
http://fora.tv/2009/11/17/Acumen_Fund_The_Talent_Gap_A_Leadership_Opportunity#Presentation_of_the_2010_Acumen_Fund_Fellows

2 comments:

  1. Meghan, you look wonderful and not 20lbs too heavy. This is a truly amazing video and I want to thank you for sharing it with us. It is amazing to see your fellows and hear their stories as well as yours. It was moving indeed. Keep the notes coming as I look forward every morning to news from your life over there. Love from NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love your comments. So glad you took the time to view the video. Love from India.

    ReplyDelete