Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Missing Photos from Field Visit and a bit more











Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Holidays are always a bit tough when you are abroad - particularly when they come so shortly after you have left. However, I did go a Thanksgiving party here which was pretty amazing. Now, it is Friday morning and I am getting ready to head back to work!
I have much to write about but will have to be doing it over the weekend since I don't have time now.
For now....some nice pretty pictues.
To follow: my first ever c-section and birth, my day at a public hospital, general thoughts.
Keep Reading.








1 comment:

  1. Oh, those huge eyes! That bike looks interesting, is that how families get around? How many children would fit in that area?
    Are you wearing native Indian clothes yet?
    What kinds of food are you eating?

    ReplyDelete